Friday, December 9, 2011

I wish Will Smith could narrate my life

I've been thinking about this. And I know that most people would want Morgan Freeman to narrate their life, or maybe even James Earl Jones (what ever happened to that guy? If you tell me he's dead, I will cry. Right here. Right now. I will cry), but I'm thinking that Will Smith could narrate my life. What's he doing now anyway besides pimping out his kids? (I'm pretending that Men in Black 3 is not happening. There are things that I prefer just to pretend don't exist. That's one of them. Also the re-release of Titanic in 3D. And NOT ON THE 100 ANNIVERSARY OF THE ACTUAL TITANIC SINKING. Like 8 days before that historically significant date. Let this be reason 864 that I HATE James Cameron's stupid face.)

Here is why I would like Will Smith's life narration:

1) He could rap it.
2) He could put a sick beat behind it.
3) "Parents don't understand."
4) He's probably friends with Bill Pullman and I could maybe meet him and tell him he's the second greatest fictional president of all time. Behind Martin Sheen.
5) He has a voice like butter.


I think this is a great idea. I'm going to look into this.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you would blog more than once a year! Someone with such an awesome blog/writing style should be blogging more often. Like maybe every day; I think Will would agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man. I'm the biggest blogging failure. I just rediscovered this blog, and I should blog more than once a year. Maybe I could even blog weekly?

      Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Maybe just semi-annual blogging is my speed.

      Delete